Our extensive portfolio covers a range of projects from major developments to smaller ventures, across the board from residential to commercial.
We are proud to say that the majority of our projects are repeat business, having worked with a number of clients on multiple projects over many years.
We are a growing business too – we are always looking for the next challenge and would love to hear about your project and how we can help you achieve it.
In progress projects
As well as our completed projects, we are proud of our work currently under construction
Residential development in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Royal Tunbridge Wells Civic Society Commendation Award for the development at Connaught Park as a positive contribution to the quality of the environment of Royal Tunbridge Wells
Residential development in Woking, Surrey
- The Evening Standard Awards; New Home of the Year Award – Winner – Warnborough House
- Best New Family Home with five or more bedrooms – Winner – Warnborough House
- Best New Small Development
David Wilson Homes
Commercial development in Littlehampton, West Sussex
- Runner up in the Association of Town Centre Management’s Awards and winner in both the regional and national Royal Town Planning Institute Awards for town regeneration sponsored by English Partnerships
Residential Development in Oxford
- Oxford Preservation Trust Award – Recognising the Contribution to Oxford
William Lacey Group
Residential Development in Chiddingfold, Surrey
- The Waverley Design Awards; New Building Award – Commended
AAP have attention to detail, are focused on optimising value and deliver to agreed timescales. We would certainly have no hesitation in recommending them
Scott Chamberlin, Managing Director, Gleeson Strategic Land