AAP Architecture are always looking to recruit talented and professional people to enhance and compliment the existing business.
We place great emphasis on team work, innovation and shared success within a friendly but busy working environment.
- HND standard with a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Good planning and design knowledge for all types of planning drawings
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to tight timescales
- Housing layout design an advantage
- Able to provide sketch appraisal layouts for client cost feasibility
The above positions require the candidate to possess continuous housing experience gained entirely in the UK prior to presentation. It is essential to have knowledge of current building regulations and have excellent Autocad skills – with some 3D skills being an advantage.
You will be capable of a high level of accuracy, with the ability to self-check. You must possess a real pride in your work along with excellent communication skills.
Remuneration will be competitive and tailored to meet experience and ability.
Please apply either by email or post including your CV, examples of work, availability status and your salary expectation to;
AAP Architecture Ltd.
Monument Business Centre
Monument Way East